Believe it or not, my sole purpose was to remember the details of my trips. I got a short memory and I felt like I wanted to remember the beautiful places I visited; all I really wanted that time was to remember how I got there, how much I spent, what happened, etc. Then came the first comment – that was the only time I realized, “Oops, I really didn’t know people can read my travel blog. I should be responsible. I should be blogging about facts, I should be blogging about what I really experienced, I should be blogging how they can make their trips cheaper and happier.” And the rest is history. =)
3 Most Commented Blogposts:
1. Don’t Tell My Mom How I Got to Mount Pulag
2. Calaguas, the Paradise Island
3. The Road Not Taken to Pagsanjan Falls (Cavinti Route)
3 Most Commented PTB Blog Carnival Entries:
1. 2012 Travels: Chasing Places Like It’s the End of the World
2. Defying Gravity & Heartbreak at the Plunge Danao
3. 10 Rules to Win a Traveler’s Heart: A Confession of a Hopeless Romantic, No More
3 Most-Emo Posts:
1. Marry Me in Sabang: A Silent Reverie of the Heart Plus Some Random Thoughts & Fantasies of a Girl in a Quarter-Life Crisis
2. A Weekend Date with God at Caleruega
3. Goodbye Nicky: A Eulogy to My Favorite Travel Buddy
Top 3 Lagot Ako sa Nanay Ko Pictures (sssshhh):
1. Pics riding a vegetable truck to Baguio, Pics at the Summit of Mt. Pulag
3. Topload Pics in Benguet and Ifugao
Indeed, sharing my travel stories and itineraries have been so fun and fruitful for the past 3 years. So, as my way of saying “Thank You” to everyone who have been reading this travel blog of mine, I will be giving away the following:
3 Winners of an Overnight Stay in Ramon’s Native Homestay (Batad, Banaue, Ifugao)
– If your barkada wants to experience the real Ifugao Culture, you can sleep in one of those Native Ifugao Huts (aka no-nail house) at Ramon’s. This also includes free tour to the Highest Point of Batad and to Tappiya Falls. Enjoy a bottle of Maphod Agi Ifugao Rice Wine over a bonfire session at night while listening to stories of Ifugao local practices. (Each winner will have the chance to bring 3 more persons, transportation from Manila-Batad-Manila is not included.)
3 Winners of travel-themed accessories from Hodge Podge
– Each winner will be getting 1 Keep Calm & Travel On keychain, 1 Vintage Camera necklace, and 1 Philippine Flag magnet.
3 Winners of travel organizers and packing solutions from Travelites
– Travelites aims to help travelers to travel light. Their products can definitely make your trips easy, comfortable, and hassle-free.
3 Winners of Pinoy-themed wallets from PiTAKA
1 Winner of Human Nature Products from The Bonenica Shop
1 Winner of Black Hummer Series Backpack from North Peak Adventure
This Giveaway runs for 2 weeks from March 25 to April 8, 2013 11:59 PM Manila Time. Giveaway is open to all Philippine residents only.
Goodluck to everyone and let’s keep on Chasing the Philippines!