That time, I cannot relate. I never saw myself coming up with a list or simply because, I never saw myself getting old, literally. That time, I thought that I really don’t have to think about it yet since I was just 23 by then. Yes, I was too young by then…
Now, I think I should create one to remind myself of what I wanna do, what I wish for, or just… well, whatever. I just really want to do a rundown, anyways. In no particular order, here’s mine:
1. Visit Angkor Wat
2. Take Akiki Trail to Mt. Pulag Summit
3. Climb Mt. Apo
4. Try Bungee Jumping
5. Prepare a Christmas Party for Lolos and Lolas
6. Take a Cooking Class
7. Go to Japan. 🙂
8. Swim with sharks/whales
9. Take a picture with Mickey Mouse
10. Buy my own surfboard
11. Stay in Baler for 1 week to surf, surf, and surf. 🙂
12. Try Cliff Diving.
13. Get a US Visa.
14. Revisit Calaguas Island.
15. Learn how to use chopsticks.
16. Try trail biking.
17. Go biking around UP Diliman.
18. Backpacking Thailand.
19. Take badminton lessons.
20. Watch another Cinemalaya film.
21. Try the zipline in Lake Sebu.
22. Submit an article in one of the travel magazines.
23. Visit Batanes.
24. Visit Palaui Island.
25. Visit San Vicente Palawan.
26. Revisit Cagbalete Island.
27. Visit Isla de Gigantes.
28. Take a jumpshot on Pico de Loro’s monolith.
29. Join a trail run.
How about you? What are the things you wish to do before turning 30? Share yours.
What do you do when you reach another age milestone, say 50 years old? Do we list 50 more things you have not done in previous decades? Hehe. My list will be more travel-oriented just like a lot of items of your list. – Fred
I don't have a bucket list but I did have a lot of bucket list worthy things like visiting Paris, Angkor Wat, Batanes, Finishing a Marathon, Doing a duathlon, climbing a mountain, etc.
I had this before though I have long stopped. Seeing the list not get done as much as I would like to was a bit heartbreaking.
Good Luck! I hope you can do all those 30 things before you turn 30.
Those are a lot of list – I guess I have to have one soon.