You suddenly realize that you want to go farther, higher…
But, there is one problem.
You don’t have a passport. 🙂
How to get a Philippine Passport?
Here’s some simple tips on how to get a Philippine Passport just in time when you decide to start chasing beyond Philippines:
1. Go to http://www.passport.com.ph/.
2. Set an appointment.
Provide your personal information. Make sure to fill up all the fields with correct information. Choose an appointment date and time. Choose location: DFA Aseana in Macapagal Paranaque City, DFA NCR-West in SM City Manila, DFA NCR-Central in Robinsons Galleria, DFA NCR-East in SM Megamall, DFA NCR-South in Alabang Town Center, and DFA NCR-Northeast in Ali Mall
3. Prepare all the requirements needed: printed copy of the application form and physical/original and photocopied versions of the following: authenticated NSO Birth Certificate (for new applicants), at least one Government-issued IDs (eg. SSS ID, Driver’s License, TIN ID, etc.), or at least 3 of the supporting documents (eg. Voter’s ID, Marriage Contract, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance, Seaman’s Book).
4. On your appointment date, be there at the location at least 30 minutes before your schedule. Present your application form at the Appointment Counter. Get your queue number at the Information Counter. Wait for your queue number to appear on the tv monitors indicating what processing window you will go to.
5. After processing, pay the applicable passport processing fees. Pay Php950.00 for Regular Processing (20 working days) or Express Processing (10 working days) for Php1200.00.
6. After paying the price for the processing fees, proceed to the Encoding Section for data and photo capturing. Earrings and contact lens are not allowed; smiling with visible teeth is also not allowed.
7. After your photo is captured, personal details and biometrics encoded; choose an option on how to claim your passport: 1) claim your passport at the same DFA venue where you applied 2) have it delivered by a courier w/ a fee of Php120.
* Check all the data in the computer monitor and in the enrollment certificate before signing it.
* Only immediate family members are allowed to claim the passport in behalf of the applicant. Should be of legal age.
* Dress appropriately.