Berjaya Hotel is strategically located along Makati Avenue – the side of Makati which is known to have a busy nightlife. Aside from malls, restaurant bars, and shops, Berjaya Hotel also sits across the popularly known ‘Red Light District of Makati’ – P. Burgos.
Berjaya Hotel in Makati is usually occupied by foreigners enjoying the nightlife of Makati
Berjaya Hotel’s Grand Deluxe Room has a sprawling 42 square meter space
with a nice receiving area
Berjaya Hotel is budget-friendly and is a little bit cheaper compared to other hotels in Makati. Their Grand Deluxe room has a published rate of Php4,230 only and can also be purchased at a lower price through Agoda.com
The Grand Deluxe Room includes a king-sized bed good for 2.
A child/infant can stay with no extra charge if same bedding will be used.
Though located along the very busy, lively, and traffic-slammed Makati Avenue
, a stay in Berjaya Hotel can be unimaginably quiet and relaxing. If you are on a budget, Berjaya is a good place to stay if you want to have a full 8 to 10-hour-sleep or to just simply finish some writing gigs. 🙂
All rooms come with a 32-inch LCD TV with cable connection
Free use of towels and these 🙂
– There is a security deposit of Php1500.
– Check-in Time: 2:00PM. Check-out Time: 12:00NN.
– Limited Parking Area. If there are no longer parking slots available, the guests’ option is to park either in A. Venue Mall (across Berjaya Hotel). Rate is Php500 for an overnight parking.
– Guests may request for a non-smoking room. However, non-smoking rooms/floors still smell like cigar. You may simply call the Reception to request for an air freshener.
– Some towels are old and yellowish.
And last but not the least, Berjaya Hotel is not a five-star hotel. Do not expect too much. It is more of an old serviced-condominium.
Berjaya Hotel Makati
7835 Makati Avenue Corner Eduque Street