It is now OFFICIAL! Filipinos can now enter Taiwan visa-free. The new travel policy will be implemented on a trial basis for 9 months (November 1, 2017 to July 31, 2018).
Starting November 1 of this year, Filipino travelers can enjoy 14 days of visa-free travel in Taiwan.
– should be a Philippine Passport holder with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry
– should have a roundtrip ticket or a ticket/visa to next destination
– should have no criminal record in Taiwan
– should have a proof of any of the ff: accommodation or hotel booking, host/sponsor’s contact information, details of tour or travel itinerary
Take note that those who intends to stay for more than 14 days in Taiwan should still acquire an appropriate visa.
Follow Chasing Philippines:
Latest posts from Chasing Philippines
- Essential Info Before You Travel to Caticlan - November 9, 2019
- Enjoying the Best of Bali - November 3, 2019
- 2019 Philippine Holidays: Regular Holidays, Special Non-Working Days, Special Holidays, and Long Weekends - August 19, 2018